Bring rich sound to wherever the job takes you with the versatile and durable 18V LXT/12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Bluetooth Job Site Speaker (tool only). The Cordless Job Site Speaker is equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to mobile devices. In addition, it has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging mobile devices. For maximum versatility it can be powered by Makita 12V max CXT or 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, or with the AC adapter jack (optional). For improved operation in harsh job site conditions it features water and dust resistant construction, with protective bumpers for added durability.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect mobile devices
- Up to 32 hours of continuous operation in auxiliary mode and 31 hours with Bluetooth function enabled
- Features one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging mobile devices
- Delivers rich sound; woofer for low sounds and tweeter for high sounds
- Control panel for easy operation of connected mobile devices
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- Water and dust resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Illuminated control buttons and dial for improved visibility
- Compatible with Makita 12V max CXT and 18V LXT batteries