Before installation, read owner's manual for additional warnings and precautions. Not for use in an explosive environment.
Be sure that the supporting structures and load-attaching devices used in conjunction with this hoist provide an adequate safety factor to handle the rated load plus the weight of the equipment. If in doubt, consult a qualified structural engineer. This equipment is not to be used for lifting, supporting or transporting people, or lifting or supporting loads over people.
- Weston style dual-pawl brake system increases operator safety
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging while hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Incredible durability and strength to last for years of service
- Needle bearing design promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Heat treated load plates and case hardened, corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments
- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- Impact resistant all steel construction covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Complies with OSHA Regulations, ASNI / ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards
- Factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- S90-200-20, 2 Ton Capacity Hand Chain Hoist with 20 ft. Lift - 101932