Open Box: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Hitachi 9.0 Amp 1/2 in. EVS Variable Speed Drill comes equipped with a powerful motor, it provides 416.6 in-lbs. of torque for power when you need it. This is a drill built to last, and with he added EVS speed control trigger and comfortable grip, it is ideal for continuous use with less user fatigue, making any job a simple one.
- 9.0 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Maximum torque of 416.6 in-lbs. make easy work for the toughest applications
- Form-fit grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double-gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic Variable-Speed (EVS) control trigger is designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle increases operability and control
- 9 Amp 1/2 in. Electronic Variable Speed Drill - D13VF
- Carrying Case