Freud's Kerf Fine Finish Crosscut Blades give new life to underpowered saws. The Perma-Shield coated blades pull 1/3 less on the saw which translates into 33% more cutting power. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- Depth of cut from 1/2 in. to 2-3/4 in.
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive hook angle produces a smoother cut and allows for a faster feed rate
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 60T Thin Kerf Fine Finish Crosscut Saw Blade - LU88R010