Freud's Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood and Melamine Blades provide flawless chip-free edges. The combination of Hi-ATB tooth design and anti-vibration slots make these think kerf blades the ultimate finish blades. The result is a cut so smooth it eliminates the need for a stabilizer or a scoring blade.
- Provides flawless chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates and crosscuts in solid woods
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- High Alternate Top Bevel tooth design produces splinter-free cuts
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- 160mm 48T Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood and Melamine Saw Blade - LU79R006M20