Freud's Thin Kerf Glue Line Rip Blades have a specially designed Triple Chip tooth design that produces extremely smooth and true surfaces for gluing and finish work. There is no need for sanding or jointing after the cut.
- Ideal for working range 1/8 in. to 1 in. thick
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Features a Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the wood extending blade life and giving a crisp and splinter-free finish
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 30T Thin Kerf Glue Line Rip Saw Blade - LM75R010