Freud's Carbide Forster Bits bring a technical level of excellence not found in a standard high speed steel Forstner bit. Count on these bits to resist burning and stay sharp many times longer than a standard Forstner bit.
- Drills composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods, solid surface materials and softwoods
- Use to drill pocket holes, angled holes, overlapping holes and flat bottom holes
- Use in hand-held drills and drill presses
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 5/8 in. Carbide Forstner Bit - FC-004