An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Premier Adjustable Stile and Rail Bits produce perfect fitting stile and rail doors from 5/8 in. to 1-1/4 in. stock. With this unique system you are able to build any style of cabinet door in a range of door thicknesses and sizes. This easy-to-use solution gives you unlimited creative freedom and solves the long-standing challenges and limitations of frame and panel door construction.
- Creates round over stile and rail fit
- Creates extended tenons for extra door joint strength
- Adjust groove width for different panel thicknesses
- Cuts a variety of material thickness from 5/8 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Ideal for plywood panels with adjustable shims that adjust panel groove down to 7/32 in. and up to 3/8 thick
- Unique cutter geometry eliminates tear-out
- Patented Extended Tenon Capability produces the front of the long tenon profile by removing the top portion of the cutter
- Perma-SHIELD coating reduces heat and pitch build-up from rust
- Optional add-on cutters available
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- Round Over Adjustable Stile and Rail Router Bits - 99-760