An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Raised Panel Bits with Backcutters produce panels from 3/4 in. stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional architecturally correct appearance.
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2 + 2 raised panel bits
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32 in. to 1/4 in. for maximum versatility and compatibility
- Patented design allows these bits to produce full 1-1/2 in. wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors
- Included 54-562 radius cutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on table-mounted routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 3-1/2 in. Cove Raised Panel and Backcutter Router Bit - 99-569