An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Base and Cap Bits mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width. Ideal for renovators who need to match old, extra-high base moldings.
- Creates industry standard profile #163
- Bits can be used to rout base cap only or to profile the edge of wide base molding
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- Industry Standard Profile #163 Base Cap Router Bit - 99-480