An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Window Stool Bit mills graceful, traditional window sill profiles. Perfect for renovators and remodelers who need to match an existing window stool or add a decorative touch to an unadorned window opening.
- Profile based on a traditional New Orleans design
- Suitable for 11/16 in. or 3/4 in. thick material
- Includes a ball bearing guide for use with patterns or to align the fence
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-13/32 in. Window Stool Router Bit - 99-462