An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Drawer Lock Bits form a strong joint between the sides and front of the drawer.
- Forms drawer fronts horizontally flat on the table surface
- Forms drawer sides vertically against the fence of the table
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Impervious to chemical attack for longer life
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 2 in. Drawer Lock Router Bit - 99-240