An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Window Sash and Rail Bits utilizes two bits that work together to produce a complete divided lite sash.
- Freud's 99-050 bit copes the rails, sash bars and muntins while 99-051 bit cuts the profile on all components
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Impervious to chemical attack for longer life
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-1/2 in. Window Sash and Rail Router Bit - 99-050