An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Canoe Joint Bits are perfect for producing joints for projects such as circular planters and canoes.
- Bit 99-017 cuts the flute and 99-018 cuts the mating bead
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Impervious to chemical attack for longer life
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Fluting Router Bit for Canoe Joint - 99-018