An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Add a distinctive design to cabinets, furniture, plaques and millwork with Freud's Decorative Edge Bits. The Ogee Router Bit consistently produces professional-looking results with versatile applications.
- Freud's Quadra-Cut employs four cutting blades, rather than the industry standard of two to provide a smooth sanded finish without the rework
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Non-stick Perma-SHIELD coating shields the bit from heat, rust, corrosion and wear
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-3/8 in. x 9/16 in. Ogee with Double Fillet Edge Router Bit - 99-003