An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's solid carbide Up Spiral Bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. Perfect for cutting mortises, grooves, dadoes and routing deep blind holes with effective chip removal.
- Ideal for production settings
- Freud micrograin carbide for long life
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1/4 in. 2-Flute Up Spiral Router Bit - 75-103