An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Perfect for multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges, Freud's Chamfer Bits create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character while retaining crisp geometric lines.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 22.5 Degree Chamfer Router Bit - 40-101