An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with Freud's Beading Bits. Add a Freud 62-104 bearing and 62-313 for rounding over work.
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 5/16 in. Beading Router Bit - 36-112