An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Soften furniture edges and create decorative beads with Freud's Round Over bits.
- Freud's Quadra-Cut cutter design provides a smooth sanded finish without the rework
- Shear angle provides the smoothest cut available
- Bits can be equipped with a Freud 62-102 bearing for beading work
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Precision ground carbide with titanium for long life
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 5/16 in. Round Over 1/2 in. Shank Router Bit - 34-122