An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Rabbeting Bits produce super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet and can be used for joining boards and for letting in back panels. The Rabbeting Bits and Bearing Set comes with interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths.
- Depth of rabbet can be altered by changing the bearing
- Can also be used as flush cutting trim bits
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 3/4 in. Multi-Rabbet Router Bit Set with 7 Bearings - 32-526
- (7) Interchangeable Bearings - flush, 1/8 in, 1/4-in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 7/16 in, 1/2-in