An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Get the perfect radius groove every time with Freud's Round Nose Bits. Use them to add a personal touch to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork or engrave wood signs.
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- High density precision ground carbide for the smoothest cuts
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-1/4 in. Round Nose Router Bit - 18-130