An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Mortising Bits are designed with deep center gullets for maximum material removal without chip loading.
- Ideal for use with templates for setting butt hinges
- Designed to give a perfect cut for today's undersized plywood
- Precision ground carbide with titanium for long life
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-1/4 in. x 1/2 in. Mortising Router Bit - 16-108