An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Double Flute Bits cut smoother than other straight bits because of the precise shear and hook angles.
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Can be used with CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Precision ground for the smoothest cuts
- Impervious to chemical attack for longer life
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1 in. x 1-1/4 in. Double Flute Router Bit - 12-172