Designed with those that need a machine that can't tackle a vast amount of snowfall, Snow Joe presents the Snow Joe SJM988-RM Max 13.5 Amp 18 in. Electric Snow Thrower. A four-blade heavy-grade steel rotor digs 10 in. into fallen snow to move 650 lb. per minute. Moving all that snow can be fun, but it also has to be safe. For such reason, Snow Joe installed a safety button that will prevent any unwanted starts, an instant start lever so you don't injure yourself trying to get a reaction from a pull-cord starter on extremely cold days, and an ergonomic grip across the handle to reduce hand fatigue. From the first fall of the season, to the last, Snow Joe's SJM988-RM is the smartest solution for your winter season.
- No gas, oil, or tune-ups required making it ready-to-go at a moment's notice
- Instant start lever will guarantee that your thrower doesn't fall victim to cold climates and starts every time
- Safety switch will prevent inadvertent starts
- Four steel blade rotors will clear a path 18 in. wide and 10 in. deep, with a rate of 650 lbs. per minute
- Wheels will facilitate from transportation in and out of your garage or shed, and throughout your clearing space
- A 180 degree chute gives you control on where to send picked up snow
- Max 13.5 Amp 18 in. Electric Snow Thrower - SJM988-RM