Featuring a 7/16 in. hex quick-change retention system for fast, secure insertion/removal of auger bits and socket adaptors, this tool is especially useful when drilling and bolting applications require frequent accessory changes. This is the only variable speed impact wrench of its kind available. It has a Milwaukee built motor coupled with a large ram and anvil which produce up to 315 ft-lbs. of torque! This impact wrench can achieve tasks only larger impact wrenches could do in the past. Fastening applications, driving large lag bolts deep into wood, and drilling large holes in utility poles can easily be accomplished with the 9092 impact wrench.
- High torque - 315 ft.-lbs.
- Quick-change 7/16 in. hex retention system
- Bracket and steel ring for easy transport
- Great balance and soft grip handle
- Variable speed switch for maximum user control, 600-1,800 RPM
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 7/16 in. Hex Drive Variable-Speed Quick-Change Impact Wrench - 9092-20
- Product Manual