The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient 2.0Ah battery that reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 18V LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill - XPH10Z
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery - BL1820B
- Belt Clip
- Tool Case