Featuring a number of upgrades and improvements, Makita's XPH03Z 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Driver sets the stage for the Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) developed by Makita. This XPT hammer drill is engineered to provide enhanced protection from dust and debris, and provide excellent water resistance in harsh working conditions. The XPH03M features a two-speed transmission and a four-pole motor that will give you enough power and torque for an array of drilling, fastening, and hammering applications. It is also compact, lightweight, and ergonomically designed so you will feel minimal wear as you complete job after job.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission provides 0 - 400 and 0 - 2,000 RPMs to cover a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers an industry-leading 750 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to improve dust and water resistance for operations in harsh jobsite conditions
- Dual LED lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area so you can complete job when light is dim
- Shift-Lock Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Ergonomic designed with a rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job and increases control over tool
- Compact and lightweight design reduces fatigue during prolonged use
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Driver - XPH03Z
- Tool Belt Clip - 346317-0
- Depth Gauge - 122576-8
- Side Handle - 126131-8