The Makita XDT04CW 18V 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Compact Impact Driver Kit delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs. of maximum torque.
- Variable speed between 0 - 2,300 RPM and 0 - 3,200 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and lightweight design reduces operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Compact Impact Driver - XDT04Z
- (2) 18V 1.5 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1815
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- Tool Case - 824953-7