Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a full range of applications, and the Makita Multi-Tool (TM3000CX5) combines power and performance with comfort and convenience features like reduced vibration and lower noise. The TM3000CX5 is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more.
Power and Performance
The TM3000CX5 is powered by a 3.0 AMP motor with soft start for smooth start-ups. The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) enables the user to match the speed to the application, and the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work. Similar to the 18V Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool, the new TM3000CX5 has a 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The TM3000CX5 also features a range of comfort and convenience features including reduced vibration (6 m/s2) and lower noise (74dB), a small diameter barrel grip, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and a clamp system and adapters (included) to fit most competitive accessories.
The TM3000CX5 is engineered for a full range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class multi-tool.
- Powerful 3.0A motor with soft start feature for smooth start ups and improved performance
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work
- 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
- Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Clamp system and adapter (included) fit most competitive accessories
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Double insulated