Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita's SP6000J1 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with the 55 in. guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish.
- Delivers A Splinter-Free Mirror Finish
- Powerful 12.0 Amp motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed uder load for smooth cutting
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16 in. at 90 degrees and 1-9/16 in. at 45 degrees)
- 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw - SP6000J-R
- Hex Blade Wrench - 783203-8
- Stackable Tool Case