Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Reconditioned: Class B - Class B reconditioned products are items that have been returned and manufacturer certified for resale, but are noticeably used in terms of appearance and will contain scuffs, scratches or discoloration to the product.
The Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20 in. Chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
- The X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- The Smart Start engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Combined choke and stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Side mounted chain tensioner provides easy access to make your adjustments
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to control oil flow depending on the application and weather conditions
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Front handle ergonomics provide a better grip, and a 7 degree offset handle reduces fatigue
- 55.5cc Gas 20 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw (Class B) - 952991650