Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The new angle finish nailer features Hitachi's new industrial design and fires 15-Gauge nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. in length for use on a wide variety of projects. The unique integrated air duster makes clearing debris from the work surface quick and easy. Features such as an easy clear nose, adjustable depth of drive and selective actuation reduce downtime and offer convenience to the user. With a lightweight and durable aluminum housing, it may be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim, staircases and hardwood flooring.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch, no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- At only 4.2 lbs., this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 360 degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- 34 degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer- NT65MA4