Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2 in. 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for small carpentry projects. It features a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life. This pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
- Accepts 5/8 in. to 2 in. 18-gauge fasteners
- Selective actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs., this finish nailer is lightweight and well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nose piece, and a short center height allows for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finished project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide a tool that reduces user fatigue
- 18-Gauge 2 in. Finish Brad Nailer - NT50AE2
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- Carrying Case - 885676