The Hitachi 6 Amp 3/8 in. EVS Variable Speed Drill delivers powerful torque for drilling and fastening applications. A versatile powerhouse, it is able to drill into wood, plastic, stainless steel, and more. It also tightens and loosens small screws, wood screws, nuts, and bolts. Its lightweight and comfortable design allows for controlled use, and its keyless chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes.
- 6 amp motor provides 108.1 in-lbs. of torque for high performance
- Form fitting palm grip for improved control and added comfort
- EVS (Electronic Variable Speed) dial located in switch for speed control
- Keyless chuck offers tool free convenience for bit changes
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- 6 Amp 3/8 in. EVS Variable Speed Drill - D10VH
- Injection Molded Carrying case