The DWE7499GD Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Guard Detection System boasts best-in-class accuracy and capacity. Thanks to the new transmission design, the DWE7499GD delivers more power efficiently to the blade and improves runtime. The DWE7499GD is equipped with a powerful 15 amp 4,800 RPM motor and rips through hardwood with ease.
It also features DeWalt's Site-Pro Modular Guarding System and Guard Detection System which warns the user when the guard assembly is not properly installed. It is also a unique system that also enhances visibility and versatility by allowing the user to quickly adjust the guarding components appropriate for each application. Featuring a Rack and Pinion telescoping fence, users can expect class-leading accuracy with every cut as well as an extended rip capacity, all without impacting the light weight and compact size of the table saw. The added rolling stand increases portability on the jobsite.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2 in. rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On-board storage provides easy access to blade guard assembly, fence, riving knife and push stick when not in use
- Guard Detect system warns user when guard assembly is not properly installed
- Flip over fence system allows for narrow rip cuts
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- High power 15 amp high-torque motor powerful enough to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwood
- Rolling stand designed for easy setup and breakdown with excellent stability
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Rolling Stand