The DEWALT Backpack Blower features a brushless motor and a 40V 7.5 Ah battery, giving you the power to move debris with 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH. The DCBL590 features an active second battery well for an additional battery and extended run time if needed.
The control handle features a battery switch that enables you to select which battery to draw energy from or to lock the tool off for transport or storage. It also includes a full variable speed trigger and a speed lock that is activated and deactivated with the push of a button. At only 63 dB(A), the backpack blower is compliant with noise-restricted regions and ideal for working on noise-sensitive properties.
- Efficient motor provides up to 450 CFM and 142 MPH wind speed for high debris clearing performance
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes run times and motor life
- Low noise operation at just 63 dBA - ideal for noise sensitive areas and neighborhoods
- Variable-speed trigger and speed lock for full power control
- Heavy-duty design built to withstand tough worksite conditions and provide extended service life
- Integrated battery selection switch allows direct control of power source (second battery required - sold separately)
- 40V MAX 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Pack