Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
DEWALT 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with E-Clutch features SHOCKS Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the end user, a Perform and Protect feature. The E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation. This tool has a 13.5 amp motor that delivers maximum performance and overload protection and it delivers up to 11.7 ft-lbs. of impact energy providing fast drilling and chipping performance. Electronic variable speed gives the user full control of speed while drilling or chipping. The rear side handle mount delivers a better ergonomic position to the user when drilling downward and the trigger lock on reduces user fatigue in extended use chipping applications. An Electronic soft start reduces user fatigue in extended use chipping applications.
- 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the end user, a Perform & Protect feature
- 13.5 amp Motor delivers maximum performance and overload protection
- 11 Joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and chipping performance
- 1-7/8 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with SHOCKS and E-Clutch - D25723KR
- 2 Position Side Handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide