Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The DEWALT 1-1/8 in. SDS Combination Hammer Kit features SHOCKS Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the user. The 9.0 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection and 4.2 Joules impact energy delivering hard hitting power for fast drilling and chipping applications. A 3-mode selector allows for easy switching between hammer drilling, rotary only and chipping only. This tool also has a variable speed trigger that provides full control of bit speed for a variety of applications. A forward/reverse switch allows user to back out the bit in a bind up situation and helps in removal of fasteners. DEWALT's 1-1/8 in. SDS Hammers are designed for fast, efficient penetration of brick, block, stone and concrete of all compressive strengths, aggregate compositions and ages. The chipping (Hammer-only) mode allows user to perform light chipping applications, such as removal of mortar splatter.
- Fastest combination hammer in its class at 4,700 BPM for increased productivity
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the user
- 9.0 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- 4.2 Joules Impact energy delivers hard hitting power for fast drilling and chipping applications
- 3-Mode selector allows for easy switching between hammer drilling, rotary only, and chipping only
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-Plus Combination Hammer with SHOCKS - D25413KR
- 360 Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Kit Box
- Users Guide