Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The DEWALT 3/4 in. Sub-Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer features SHOCKS Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the end user, a Perform and Protect feature. This unit delivers 1.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy, providing fast concrete drilling. A mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer and rotary only applications. The integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Also this unit has a reversing feature that helps release tool from bind up situations and assists with removal of fasteners. The L-shape design is well balanced and compact size allows for use in close quarters and the 360 degree side handle adjusts easily for preference or use in tight spaces.
- Fastest rotary hammer in its class at 6,200 BPM for increased productivity
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the user at the handles
- 1.9 Joules of impact energy provides fast drilling in holes under 1/2 in.
- Mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer and rotary only applications
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 3/4 in. Sub-Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS - D25052KR
- 360 Side Handle
- Soft Kit Bag
- Users Guide