Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
CST/berger's RL25H-RT Exterior Self-Leveling Rotary Laser features simple operation, rugged design, and an accurate self-leveling system to deliver accurate results. Built for the extreme jobsites in mind, the RL25H-RT is constructed to meet the IP56 standards, suitable for harsh conditions and capable of sustaining drops up to 3 ft. without issues. With its 3/32 in. leveling accuracy, range of 2000 ft., and single axis slope control, the RL25H offers professional features at an affordable price.
- Rugged IP56 rated design handles the extreme jobsite conditions for use anywhere and anytime
- Single axis slope control allows for simple adjustment of the laser's slope for complex leveling applications
- ADS (Anti-Drift System) alerts the user when the laser has drifted from the benchmark
- Extended range of 2,000 ft. and +/- 3/32 in. leveling accuracy provide accurate results for any size jobsite
- Self-levels at +/- 5 degrees to deliver the most accurate results possible
- Horizontal Self-Leveling Rotary Laser - RL25H-RT
- Laser Detector
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual