The Bosch HDS181A Compact Tough 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver provides a lighter drill with a more compact design but the same driving power as the previous generation, thanks to the innovative, canned 18V motor. The tool features a keyless 1/2 in. auto-lock chuck that prevents drill bits from slipping during high-torque applications, thanks to high clamping force. It is a powerful tool, with 600 in-lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds. It also delivers up to 27,000 BPM in hammer mode for masonry. This cordless drill was engineered with the Bosch Compact Tough design for an extremely maneuverable tool with a short head-length and a weight of only 3.5 lbs.
- Durable, heavy-duty chuck delivers better bit retention and great torque transfer.
- Innovative, lighter 18V canned motor design is more compact but outputs the same power
- Compact Tough design is the shortest head-length in class for maneuverability
- Tough motor all-day productivity with 600 in-lbs. of torque
- Full hammer mode for masonry up to 27,000 BPM
- Comfortable to use, weighing only 3.5 lbs. and is only 7.6 in. long
- Ergonomic grip zone and small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control with variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0 - 1,700 RPM) and high torque (0 - 500 RPM)
- Versatility for more productivity with a keyless ratcheting 1/2 in. chuck enables one-handed bit changes
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Compact Tough 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver - HDS181A
- (2) 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack Batteries
- 18V Charger
- Double-Sided Philips Drive Screwdriver Bit
- Carrying Bag