Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Bosch GSL-2 Surface Laser is the first tool dedicated specifically to determining whether a floor surface is even. The GSL-2 checks floor flatness continuously with increased precision, speed and convenience. This is a new product segment in the market and Bosch is the first to launch this time saving innovation. The GSL-2 is perfect for flooring estimators, screed workers, tilers and others who currently use alternate methods for spot checking floors.
- Projects two laser lines that meet on the floor surface to determine flatness
- Motorized rotary base offers quick and continuous view of floor surface instead of spot checking
- Height adjustment for versatility according to the reference point
- Target plate increases accuracy by showing how much deviation exists from the reference point
- Convenient remote control with 65 ft. range enables user to be close to the spot instead of the tool
- Laser line projection allows laser lines to come together when the surface is flat and separate when the surface is uneven
- Bright and clear laser line is visible within 30 ft. without target plate and 60 ft. with target plate
- LED indicator for notifying battery status
- Carrying handle for easy transport on the jobsite
- Powered by either (4) AA batteries or Bosch 12V Max Lithium-Ion battery pack (Sold Separately) for versatile battery operation
- Surface Laser - GSL-2-RT
- RC2 Remote Control
- Target Plate
- Carrying Case