Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Bosch is best-in-class again, with the Bosch DH712VC SDS-max Demolition Hammer hitting the jobsite with 14.5 amps and 9.6 ft-lbs. of impact energy. Weighing in at just 18.4 lb., this hammer is 20% lighter than its predecessor to reduce stress on the body during all-day applications. A longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism, a de-coupled main handle and an anti-vibration side handle further reduces stress on the user during extended use. The SDS-max platform allows for tool-free bit changes, automatic bit locking and a maximum impact energy transfer rate. Obtain greater control during drilling and chiseling applications using the variable speed dial and an auto lock-on switch. Optimize working angles using the vario-lock function, which rotates and locks the chisel into 12 different positions.
- Best power to weight ratio at 14.5 amps and 9.6 ft-lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A.), providing maximum productivity in all day chiseling and demolition applications
- Active vibration control reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provide maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Articulating auxiliary handle provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible
- Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- 14.5 Amp SDS-max Variable Speed Demolition Hammer - DH712VC-RT
- Auxiliary Side Handle
- Carrying Case