The Dremel 9904 Tungsten Carbide Cutter is ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Shapes, smoothes or grinds especially hard materials including: stainless steel, cast iron, metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (Rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- 3/32 in. Tungsten Carbide Cutter - 9904