The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Greenworks' Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers provide consistent and reliable power to your cordless Greenworks tools, delivering longer run times, more charges and clean operation.
- Provides longer run times than the standard Greenworks 40V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- Maintains consistent power throughout the entire cycle
- Power level indicators on unit alert user to battery charge and time use left
- No power fade or memory effects means a longer lasting battery
- Please Note: Compatible with standard 20V Greenworks tools (Not cross compatible with G-Max or Enhanced Series)
- 20V 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 29332
- Owner's Manual