An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Top Bearing Flush Trim Bits are perfect for template work or lettering. Top mounted bearings make them ideal for lettering and other template work where the work piece is being grooved or routed out.
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Adds distinctive design to cabinets, furniture, plaques and millwork
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 5/8 in. x 9/16 in. Top Bearing Flush Trim Router Bit - 50-103