An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Add distinctive designs to cabinets, furniture, plaques, and millwork with Freud's Decorative Edging Bits.
- Cuts composite materials such as plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- For use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1-3/8 in. Roman Ogee 1/4 in. Shank Router Bit - 38-102