With a fully integrated bit management system built into the front of the tool, the Skil 2356-01 4V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 360 Quick-Select Screwdriver houses 12 of the most commonly used bits in a rotating compartment, eliminating the need to stop working on your project to search for the right bit needed for the job. With the simple twist of the cartridge you can switch between a Phillips, square or torx bit, among others, in a matter of seconds. The under-lit LED bit window conveniently displays which bit is selected for use, the forward/reverse indications that show you driving direction and the LED work light illuminates hard-to-see areas. Even if you haven't used the 360 Quick-Select in a while, it won't let you down because of its Lithium-Ion battery that stays charged for up to 18 months. Another unique feature of the 360 Quick-Select is the Micro USB cable that lets you re-charge the tool using a laptop or even phone charger; freeing up space on your standard outlet.
- Fully integrated bit management features a 12-bit illuminated window magazine that keeps your most popular bits close at hand; just rotate to select desired bit.
- USB charging supports universal charging with computers, cell phones and car chargers for total flexibility
- 4V Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah cell for plenty of power and longer run time with the ability of holding a charge for up to 18 months
- Site-Light LED work light facilitates use in dimly lit areas
- Battery level indicator shows when battery is in need of a charge
- 4V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 360 Quick-Select Screwdriver - 2356-01
- (12) Screwdriver Bits
- USB Charging Cable