All reconditioned tools are inspected, tested, and cleaned by manufacturer trained technicians. They are then repackaged and distributed to our warehouse ready for sale – just like new!
Enjoy an average savings of 20-30% compared to new tools. Reconditioned tools are distributed to dealers like CPO after passing multiple inspections – allowing us to sell to you at amazing prices!
Along with the full manufacturer warranty, CPO backs all reconditioned tool purchases with a 60 day money back guarantee. We want you to have peace of mind with every order.
|Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Average Air Consumption - SCFM:||0.8|
|Crown Size:||1/4 in.|
|Depth of Drive:||Adjustable|
|Dry Fire Lockout:||No|
|Fastener Type:||Narrow Crown Staples|
|Firing Modes:||Sequential Actuation|
|Magazine Type:||Front Loading|
|Max. Fastener Length:||1-1/4 in.|
|Min. Fastener Length:||3/8 in.|
|Operating Pressure - PSI:||70 - 120|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler Kit:
I use it to reinforce the joints on luan plywood on my back porch. It is easy to use in the self contained kit. [...]
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can any of the standard staples be used in this product? Not size but manufacturer.
A:This is the size and gauge of the staples the stapler uses, 18 Gauge 1/4" Crown Staples 1/2"- 1 1/4"
Nailers and Staplers Limited Warranty
1. NEW Nailers and Staplers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty Products - One Year, Serious Duty Products - Two Years, Extreme Duty Products - Three Years.
2. RECONDITIONED Nailers and Staplers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: One Year Limited Warranty
6. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
1. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this product is used for commercial, industrial or rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
2. ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
3. Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with product. Accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions shall also include the removal or alteration of any safety devices. If such safety devices are removed or altered, this warranty is void.
4. Normal adjustments which are explained in the owner’s manual(s) provided with the product.
5. Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product, i.e. o-rings, springs, bumpers, debris shields, driver blades, fuses, batteries, gaskets, packings or seals, fluid nozzles, needles, sandblast nozzles, lubricants, material hoses, filter elements, motor vanes, abrasives, blades, cut-off wheels, chisels, chisel retainers, cutters, collets, chucks, rivet jaws, screw driver bits, sanding pads, back-up pads, impact mechanism, or any other expendable part not specifically listed. These items will only be covered for ninety (90) days from date of original purchase. Underlined items are warranted for defects in material and workmanship only.