The Dremel Multi-Max represents the newest in a long line of high speed rotary tools and accessories. Its ease of use, precision, versatility, and problem solving capabilities make the Dremel Multi-Max system the perfect tool for crafters, hobbyists, do-it-yourselfers, and trade professionals.
Sand paper accessory allows the Multi-Max to be used for sanding hardwood, softwood, chipboard, rusted metal, fiberglass and plastics. Requires MM11 Hook and Loop Pad accessory.
- Use 60-Grit for rough wood or metal sanding, and rust or old finish removal.
- Use 120-Grit for general wood or metal sanding.
- Use 240-Grit for final finishing of wood, metal, plaster and other surfaces.
- Fits the Dremel 6300-01 Multi-Max Oscillating Tool
- Lightweight and compact, easy to use for long periods of time in tight spaces
- Speed Advantage - operating at very high speeds for quick results and smooth finishes
- Perfect for work demanding precision and control
- (2) 60-Grit
- (2) 120-Grit
- (2) 240-Grit